Families staying at the Ronald McDonald House of Montreal need to :
- Be parents/guardians of a child 18 years of age or younger receiving medical treatment in a Montreal Children’s Hospital
- Have a child hospitalized or with a doctor’s appointment within the 12 hours following registration at the Ronald McDonald House of Montreal
- Live outside a 70 km radius of Montreal
- All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- At-risk pregnant women must be accompanied by an adult during their entire stay.
Anyone who is suffering from or who has recently been exposed to a communicable illness cannot be admitted (including family members with colds, flu or sore throat). This policy is vital in minimizing risk to children with weakened immune systems.
The cost of a room is $10/night.
Please contact us at (514) 731-2871